Gene recently lost a considerable amount of weight. Without detailing the number of pounds, the weight she lost was so significant that it left her with skin folds where the fat had been stored. Skin folds under her arms, on her belly, and on her inner thighs. Even though Gene made such a concerted effort to lose weight, she feels frustrated because it seems she can’t really reach her full goal. She’s ready to dare go to the beach in a bikini – however, this lingering skin flab keeps her feeling self-conscious.
It seems Gene is experiencing that 80/20 rule, where the first 80% of a goal comes fairly quick, yet the remaining 20% is slow in coming. What’s a lady to do to ultimately feel best in her own skin, especially after being so successful at losing the weight?
Enter the option of body sculpting, also known as body contouring. Many people use body sculpting, especially in the following scenarios:
· It seems like it will take forever to get rid of that dangling leftover skin.
· Exercise doesn’t appear to make any difference.
· Starvation dieting is out of the question – you’re not into quick fixes, but rather long-term weight loss.
· You just want it over, now.
Gene did some research and found out about TruSculpt body contouring treatments- non-invasive, painless, one-hour sessions that would allow Gene to continue on with her day as normal. So she said that’s it, now’s the time. Why? Two reasons:
1. Gene was proud of her weight loss, and wanted vindication for her hard work. She wants to head to a Miami beach. Bikini-clad. Finally.
2. Because treatments are spread out over a few months. While Gene might not be ready for a New Year’s bikini dip in the sea (which one can often do in Miami), at least she’ll see a difference in her skin by summer, if not spring.
If Gene’s experience speaks to you, or to someone you know, consider the body sculpting treatments as a holiday gift. Because body sculpting is one of those gifts that will keep on giving. Dive in!